Urgent Care in Clarkston MI Open 7 Days a Week
An urgent care clinic is a type of medical facility that offers quick medical care to those who have non-life-threatening medical illnesses that need to be treated right away but don’t require emergency care. Licensed medical practitioners serve in these clinics. Compared to regular medical clinics and emergency rooms, urgent care centers have a number of advantages. They frequently have lower wait times and more flexible hours than emergency departments, making them more convenient and accessible. For non-life-threatening medical illnesses, urgent care centers are frequently less expensive than emergency rooms. Pine Knob Urgent Care is open seven days a week and is here to help you feel better. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 6310 Sashabaw Rd, Suite C, Clarkston, MI 48346.
Table of Contents:
Our urgent care facility is open every day of the week to provide medical care for a wide variety of non-life-threatening conditions. Furthermore, our center is open for extended hours to accommodate even the busiest schedules, including evenings and holidays.
It’s a good idea to check the wait times prior to visiting our urgent care facility. This information can be obtained quickly and accurately by calling our center in advance. Generally, the shortest wait times are usually experienced on weekdays during the day. Weekends are usually our peak times.
In summary, our urgent care center is a great option if you have a non-life-threatening medical concern and live near Clarkson, MI. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help you with a variety of medical conditions and injuries.
Urgent care facilities treat a large variety of non-life-threatening conditions. Some of the most common conditions treated in urgent care facilities include:
• Infections – Urgent care facilities can diagnose and treat common infections like ear infections, strep throat, urinary tract infections, and sexually transmitted infections.
• Cold and flu symptoms – Urgent care centers can address symptoms like fever, cough, sore throat, and congestion.
• Minor injuries – Cuts, bruises, sprains, and strains are examples of minor injuries that urgent care facilities are equipped to treat.
• Allergies – Seasonal allergies, food allergies, and other allergic reactions can all be treated in urgent care facilities.
• Gastrointestinal problems – Urgent care centers treat gastrointestinal concerns such as vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, and dehydration.
• Skin conditions – Rashes, insect bites, and minor burns are just a few examples of skin conditions that urgent care facilities can identify and treat.
• Sports injuries – Sports injuries such as fractures and strains can be effectively treated by urgent care physicians.
Urgent medical conditions are those that require prompt medical attention but are not life-threatening. These conditions are usually treated in urgent care centers or by primary care physicians. Some common examples of urgent conditions include:
• Pain or discomfort – The presence of severe or ongoing pain indicates a medical condition that needs to be treated effectively and promptly. It can also indicate a chronic condition.
• Minor injury – Broken bones, deep cuts, and sprains are examples of common injuries that are usually considered urgent.
• Fever – A fever is usually an indication of an infection and should be treated right away, especially in young children.
• Urinary tract infections – If you’re exhibiting symptoms such as frequent or painful urination, you should visit an urgent care center for treatment.
• Allergic reactions – Allergic reactions often require urgent medical attention. Anaphylactic allergic reactions may be more serious and require emergency care.
• Respiratory problems – If you are wheezing, or exhibiting other symptoms of an asthma attack, you will require urgent medical attention.
Certain symptoms can be signs of a serious or even life-threatening condition. You should call 911 or go to the closest emergency room if you experience any of the following symptoms, as you will need immediate medical attention:
• Chest pressure or pain – Chest pressure or pain can indicate a heart attack or another serious cardiovascular condition.
• Severe bleeding – Severe or uncontrollable bleeding is often life-threatening and requires immediate medical attention.
• Severe difficulty breathing – A pulmonary embolism, a severe asthma attack, or another serious respiratory condition can all be indicated by extreme shortness of breath or breathing difficulties.
• Loss of consciousness – Loss of consciousness or sudden fainting can signify a serious medical emergency.
• Seizures – Seizures can be a symptom of a serious neurological condition and require immediate medical attention.
• Severe abdominal pain – Excruciating abdominal pain can be a sign of appendicitis, gallstones, or other serious medical conditions that need to be treated right away.
• Severe headache – A sudden, excruciating headache can indicate a stroke, aneurysm, or other serious condition.
Pine Knob Urgent Care services are available seven days a week without an appointment. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 6310 Sashabaw Rd, Suite C, Clarkston, MI 48346. We serve patients from Clarkston MI, Waterford Twp MI, Oxford MI, Ortonville MI, Lake Orion MI, Pontiac MI, Springfield Township MI, and Auburn Hills MI.