Top Rated Urgent Care Doctor in Clarkston, MI
We provide patients in Clarkston MI and the surrounding areas with top-notch medical care at Pine Knob Urgent Care. Our experienced healthcare professionals are committed to helping you with a wide range of non-life-threatening conditions. We use advanced medical technology and keep up with the most recent medical research to ensure that our patients receive the best care possible, whether they require immediate medical attention or are just looking for routine medical care. Our experienced doctors provide affordable and top services to patients. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 6310 Sashabaw Rd, Suite C, Clarkston, MI 48346.
Table of Contents:
You don’t need to make an appointment at our urgent care clinic. Pine Knob Urgent Care is always ready to provide you with top-quality medical care when you need it most, without the hassle of scheduling an appointment.
We are committed to being there for you whenever you need us at Pine Knob Urgent Care, as we recognize that medical emergencies can occur at any time. Our skilled medical staff is here to assist you in returning to feeling your best as soon as possible.
Visit us at Pine Knob Urgent Care if you require prompt, non-life-threatening medical attention. For your convenience, we’re open seven days a week and welcome walk-ins. That means you can get the care you need on your schedule. Experience the convenience and high-quality care that our clinic provides today!
At Pine Knob Urgent Care, we offer a variety of treatments, such as:
• Cough and cold treatment – Our clinic diagnoses and treats common respiratory illnesses such as cough, cold, and flu symptoms.
• Strep throat testing – We offer rapid testing for strep throat, which is a bacterial infection that can cause a sore throat, fever, and other symptoms.
• Burn and wound treatment – Our clinic provides treatment for minor burns and wounds, including cleaning, dressing, and prescribing antibiotics if necessary.
• Physicals – We offer physical exams for a variety of purposes, including school, sports, and employment requirements.
• Imaging tools – Our facility has the necessary equipment to perform X-rays on-site, which can assist in diagnosing a variety of conditions.
• Work injury treatment – We offer treatment for work-related injuries such as cuts, fractures, and sprains. Our goal is to help employees return to work as soon and as safely as possible.
• Sports injury treatment – We provide treatment for a range of sports injuries, including sprains, strains, and fractures.
• Allergy testing and treatment – Our clinic provides allergy testing and treatment.
• STI testing and treatment – We offer confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections and can provide treatment as necessary.
• Lab work– Our urgent care clinic provides lab testing for a variety of health conditions, including diabetes, high cholesterol, and thyroid disorders.
If you’re planning to visit an urgent care clinic, there are a few things you should know and prepare for to make your visit as smooth as possible. It is important to be prepared to provide your medical history and any medications you’re currently taking. This will help the physician better understand your health needs and provide the most effective treatment.
In addition, you should bring a form of identification and your insurance card if you have one. Doing this will make the registration process quicker and easier. It’s also a wise idea to bring a list of any questions or concerns you may have for the doctor, as well as any symptoms you’re experiencing.
As we are a walk-in urgent care clinic, there may be a wait time when you arrive. We operate on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you would like to know the wait time in advance, feel free to give our clinic a call.
Urgent care clinics treat non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, while the ER is for more serious or life-threatening situations. You should go to the ER if you experience any of the following:
• Sudden or severe headache
• Seizures or loss of consciousness
• Chest pain or pressure
• Severe abdominal pain
• Severe bleeding or injury
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Signs of a stroke or heart attack
In contrast, urgent care facilities are a great and more affordable option if you need medical attention for non-life-threatening issues such as:
• Fever, cold, or flu-like symptoms
• Allergic reactions
• Minor injuries like sprains, strains, fractures, or cuts
• Mild to moderate asthma
• Minor burns or rashes
• Urinary tract infections or other mild infections
• Minor eye injuries or infections
Visit us today at Pine Knob Urgent Care to get the top services at affordable prices. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 6310 Sashabaw Rd, Suite C, Clarkston, MI 48346. We serve patients from Clarkston MI, Waterford Twp MI, Oxford MI, Ortonville MI, Lake Orion MI, Pontiac MI, Springfield Township MI, and Auburn Hills MI.